Searching...
Thursday 3 January 2013
1/03/2013 03:53:00 pm

Oh my God, I'm Old!

I'm old.
Twenty three is an age that most people will consider mature enough not to ask money from their parents. But I'm not that mature. But I can't say that I've tried hard enough to change that either.
The way I live?
#sigh
I'm not so healthy. The way I lead my own life...
I eat too many artificial food. And no, before you ask, they are not fake food, just not natural.
I want in this beginning of the year that I have inclination to have a healthy life ( somehow that sentence comes out all wrong).
Maybe I can visit a doctor or two, fix here and there. Lose weight a couple of ponds or more. Much more.
Come on. Come on!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here. That's it, if you have any. *smirk

 
Back to top!