Searching...
Monday 22 April 2013
4/22/2013 06:24:00 pm

Logic in Love

The reasons I've never fallen for you, boys.
Most people thought that the reasons I never fell in love with someone at this age and day is because I thought that  I am above others. When actually, in my opinion, it is quite the opposite.
My friend one day said that it is because I never opened my heart to those men around me. Maybe that's true. And maybe, the reason that I never opened my heart is because my brain always gives me the alarm "backoffbackoff, red alert, backoffbackoff!" everytime I found someone who will likely be, well, liked by me.
I will never take the risk of liking someone who will not likely liking me back.
But well, that's the logic reason. How much logic in love anyway?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here. That's it, if you have any. *smirk

 
Back to top!